Monday 12 November 2018

Key To Living The Law Of Attraction by Jack Canfield








Location - No location but listened to this as an Audio Book on You Tube.



I probably wouldn't say that I learned anything new from this audio book but I did find it very helpful and inspiring.I really love the idea of the law of attraction and I would say I am a believer and this book includes every you need to know about it. If you are a believer then this would probably make a good read maybe once every few months. If you are new to the subject I wold be surprised if it didn't spark your interest.


It was narrated well (which isn't always the case with audio books) and the background music was soothing and helped. It did get a bit promotional towards the end but I will forgive that because on the whole this is a great listen or read, whatever way you look at it.





4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment