Saturday 14 February 2015

Nailed by Lucia Jordan












As it's Valentines day I though I would try to get in the spirit by reading something a little fruity.


It's always been my mission to read as many kinds of books as possible so it was time for me to read another erotica book. I'm not going to beat about the bush with this one. Just a short, flash of a review.


So how was it for me?



It's another example of those marketing ploys that pisses some people off, where an author writes a book and divides it into 3 or 4 books and you are hoodwinked into buying 3 or 4 books instead of one. As usual the first one is free and then the publishers are hoping to get the reader hooked so that they will purchase the others.



I won't. This was fun, sexy and and probably written by a guy. Lucia Jordan, really?





3/5




No comments:

Post a Comment