Wednesday 19 December 2018

Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix - J K Rowling










Location

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry




The 4th instalment of the Harry Potter series.



This is a pavement slab of a book but it is easy to read. It's pretty much as entertaining as the others but I found this one to be a lot more darker. It seems nothing seems to go right for poor Harry from the first page onwards. By the time I came to reading this one I had mostly forgotten the plot of any of the previous books although the locations and characters were still familiar. I don't know what that says about the books. Maybe it suggests that the magic of the Harry Potter series lies more in the Hogwarts fantasy world and it's characters than the plots. But I still enjoyed it even though I am by no means the intended reader, not by a long chalk. 

But that just goes to show that these books can be read and enjoyed by the whole family.

Two more to go.




4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment